Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day 1 of Idle days

Today is the start of my "IDLE" days. School life has just ended and now need to look for job.
Already a few potential interviews have come by. Many ask me why no holiday was planned after my exams. Hmm... I don't know, maybe overseas vacation can take anytime, but career seems to be very elusive... and it sure is a big uncertainty for me now.

But work and play has to be balanced, thus the chalet starts today. The agenda: play mahjong, cards and BBQ. Time to celebrate the great companionship over these years. Marking the end of school life, we will all embark on the next chapter: Working.... slogging and slave for some company.

This is also start for writing letters and resume and play, eat, sleep... Will try to fit in some, long overdue, exercise too =P

No comments: