Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back to Vanco???

After almost 1 year, this afternoon I made a trip down to SGX Centre 2. This time to meet the manager!!! Yup, seems my timing was just right, they are willing to hire a fresh grad =)

Having attended a few interviews, this was most special. Since I already spent 7 months of by IA here, this meeting was really a chat cum sharing session with my potential boss.

The atmosphere was light and very effective. We exchanged views and shared expectations. (Sorry, the details of the interview is confidential and thus will not be elaborated =P)
In the end, I am thankful that a company is willing to hire a freshie from Uni as a Network Engineer.... most company prefer not to. Uni does not cover or focus on network area.... the emphasis is programming, realtime, distributed, database, etc

I was especially glad to hear that my work during my internship was very much appreciated and had excellent feedback from colleagues. Lets hope to enjoy working together soon.

No comments: